Current Job Opportunities
- Supervise, coordinate and perform the activities of the maintenance department to ensure the facilities are kept in good repair and all systems are in compliance with applicable safety and fire regulations in addition to federal, state and local building codes to ensure a safe, comfortable environment for residents, visitors and staff.
- Manage the day to day maintenance of the physical plant (all locations) and their electrical, mechanical, and architectural systems.
- Perform general maintenance of the buildings, equipment, and grounds.
- Assist with making arrangements for major repairs by contacting City of Farmington for any major repairs at the Shelter Building.
- Assure Contractors service/maintain the heating and cooling units.
- Inspect the buildings and grounds daily for unsafe conditions and report to supervisor immediately.
- Verify with the supervisor on each project to determine if you have the capabilities to fix in-house vs. utilizing an outside vendor.
- Use checklists to ensure work is being done.
NM Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LMSW, LPCC, LPC, LISW, LMFT, LMAT)
- Provides individual, group, and family therapy to improve mental health through discussion of emotions of experiences.
- Develop therapeutic treatment plan and refer clients to other resources and services.
- Maintain timely and accurate records of counseling/ therapy sessions, Service Assessments, Treatment Plans, and Discharge Summaries.
Foster Parent – Farmington, NM
Contract Positions – Work with children and youth, ages 5-17. Experience with traumatized children and completing a comprehensive background check and home study is required. Apply onsite at 807 W. Apache St., Farmington, NM 87401.
Interns – Farmington, NM
Childhaven offers internships from high school to Masters and Bachelors level. Please contact the Human Resources Coordinator at (505) 325-5358 ext. 203 for more information. All interns need to fill out our volunteer application and will need three references.
**Note: Applicants who apply on Indeed must also complete Childhaven's internal application process.
- Send resume and cover letter to: Childhaven, 807 W Apache St., Farmington, NM 87401 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out our application form
- Have three references (two professional and one personal reference) fill out this form. Professional references should not be co-workers.
Send resume, cover letter, application form and references to:
Attn: Human Resources Coordinator, Childhaven
807 W Apache St., Farmington, NM 87401
Or email to email@example.com
Questions? Please call Human Resources Coordinator (505) 325-5358 ext.203. firstname.lastname@example.org